Skip to main content
Serving Duluth and surrounding areas.Click To Call (770) 622-9355

We’ll Connect You With a Personal Injury Lawyer After Your Accident

Attorney Referral Form

If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, in addition to medical care from our Duluth chiropractor, you may also need legal help. It’s important that you speak with a personal injury attorney about your accident immediately after your injuries are treated. The longer you wait, the less likely your chances will be of obtaining the compensation you need.

At Duluth Injury & Rehab Center, we are committed to doing everything we can to help our patients. We specialize in helping the victims of car accident injuries. As part of our commitment to holistic patient care, we will gladly refer you to an honest, effective attorney who can protect your right to a fair settlement.

Why Should You See an Attorney Immediately After Treatment?

After an accident, there are many forms and claim notices that have short time deadlines to file — some of which may be only a number of days. Only an experienced personal injury lawyer knows how to fill out and file these forms and claim notices correctly. These forms should be filled out and filed by your attorney.

You may be required to file an accident report with the Department of Motor Vehicles within days of the accident if:

  • Someone is injured
  • There is substantial property damage

This form will usually be sent to you by your insurance company. You should give this form to your attorney to assist you in completing it. Additionally, if a municipality may be liable for any part of your injuries — such as improper road design or a missing sign — you must file a notice of claim with the municipality, usually within 90 days of the date of accident. Your attorney must do this for you. The insurance company for the person(s) responsible for your injuries should be immediately notified of your claim by your attorney, because failure to do so can allow the insurance company to decline coverage.

After a car accident you will get a call from the at fault party’s insurance company.

You need a good attorney who will protect your legal rights and look out for your interest. The insurance company of the at fault party may try and offer you a settlement after they send one of their representatives to take pictures of your car. Don’t be tempted to take their offer even though it may seem like to right thing to do. They will not offer you what you deserve. They represent their company’s interests not yours. We can help you get the compensation you deserve, call our office today and we will help you find a competent attorney in your area.

Attorney Referral Form

Call our office today at (770) 622-9355 to schedule a free injury consultation today.